The assembly of the Patriot and MED entry doors meets all modern requirements of reliability, thermal and sound insulation and external aesthetics. Doors are made of high-quality materials and assembly parts. Every production cycle is constantly monitored at production site. This allows reducing the possible percentage of defective products to zero. We do not stop at the achieved goals and we constantly improve the entry doors and the quality of our work.
The assembly features of the Patriot and MED entry doors:
- The special profile of the door leaf has additional stiffening ribs which provide a high-class of door strength;
- Strengthened hinges with a bearing are a reliable fastening of the door leaf to the door frame and facilitate the free and easy door movement throughout the lifetime;
- Polyurethane compaction profle, located throughout the perimeter of the door leaf, prevents the penetration of noise, cold and dust into your house.
Door collections contain:
1 compaction profile of the MED doors;
2 compaction profiles of the MED+, LS, MS doors;
3 compaction profiles of the PS doors.
- The technology of thermal and sound insulation consists of several layers: basalt wool and two MDF protectors, e. g. the internal one and the external one;
- The lock system is different for each door series and it ensures a reliable protection of your house;
- Protective and decorative coatings provide an attractive exterior view of the entry doors throughout the lifetime. The powder coating protects the metal elements of the assembly from corrosion and damage;
The assemblies of the entry doors, manufactured by the Patriot company, are divided into five types and have individual features, including additional options, which increase the level of protection and use ease.
The Patriot and MED entry doors are the embodiment of beauty, high quality and reliable protection.